We have taken the following steps to try and ensure everyone has a safe and relaxing stay during their time at Top Farm. We just ask that you read all the following points before your holiday.
Top Farms cleaning and social distancing measures
- Extra space has been assigned in between each of our camping pitches to enable social distancing
- All glamping accommodation will be cleaned thoroughly by a member of staff after each occupation and be left unoccupied for a minimum of 24 hours before the next guests arrive
- All Top Farms toilets and showers will be thoroughly cleaned a minimum of three times a day by a member of staff.
Hand sanitiser is available to all guests:
- in reception for use upon arrival before your site induction
- by the entrance to the toilet and shower buildings – to be used when entering and leaving
- by the entrance to our information centre.
Disinfectant spray and green paper towels are available to all guests:
- in each of the toilet cubicles – to spray the door handle, flush and seats, before wiping with toilet paper, which can be disposed of down the toilet
- beside each toilet washbasin – the taps can then be sprayed and wiped, and the green paper towels disposed of in the bins provided
- inside each of the shower cubicles – the showerhead, taps and door handles can then be sprayed and wiped, and the green paper towels disposed of in the bins provided
- inside our information centre – the fridge and freezer door handles can then be sprayed and wiped, and the green paper towels disposed of in the bin provided.
If anyone has any concerns or questions about any of the above, either prior to arrival, or, when at Top Farm, please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff for clarification.
Top Farm’s COVID-19 Responsible Behaviour Expectations
For everyone´s safety and peace of mind we require:
- All Guests to practice appropriate social distancing whilst on-site – including when waiting outside for a shower or to wash up.
- All children under 13 years to be accompanied by a responsible adult when using the toilets and showers so that the extra chemicals being deployed are used safely and appropriately – ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All guests to wear their own face covering when using the toilets (gloves are also recommended) – ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS
- Guests staying in their own caravans & campervans (with toilets and showers) to use them rather than the shared facilities.
If these guest behaviours and expectations are not adhered to when on-site; then guests will be asked to leave for the health and safety of everyone else.