Top Farm now offers ‘Off Grid Wild Camping’ on your very own exclusive three-acre meadow isolated from our main camping fields. This means that your group will be the ONLY ONES staying on these isolated and hidden meadows – for the whole time that you’ve hired it.
´Buttercup Meadow´ and ´Long Meadow´ both afford a true off-grid and back to nature camping experiences. You’ll enjoy the tranquillity, isolation and privacy that these meadows afford, and you’ll be able to have your very own campfire as well. If you bring a bow saw, you’ll be able to visit the adjacent 20-acre woodland and cut your very own campfire logs from fallen timber, free of charge.
Buttercup Meadow and Long Meadow are teeming with wildlife and they both back directly onto Top Farm’s 20-acre private woodland and stream. We’ve prepared two 14 metre by 7 metre woodchip pads that ensure that your tents will not get muddy. Both meadows include their own covered field kitchen and drinking water tap and sink.
Both meadows have their own private flushing toilets, fire pits, bench seating and solar showers.
|May to September||Adult||Child||All meadow|
|Pitches per person, per night||£12 ||£8||Minimum £48|
Groups of 4-10 people can wild camp exclusively on Buttercup or Long Meadow
Minimum two-night stay during the school holidays
- Buttercup and Long Meadow does not have any electricity supply.
- The good news is that both have their own private flushing toilet, drinking water tap, and solar-powered shower.
- The main toilet and shower block is a pleasant grassland walk of a quarter of a mile – there are hot showers and a wet room (with boilers), a hairdryer, communal fridge & freezer, and spare three-pin plugs so that you can recharge your phones and tablets.
- Cars can’t gain access to these locations and will need to be parked in our car park, but don’t worry, we will transport your tents and all of your camping equipment to and from Buttercup and Long Meadow on one of our trailers.
- Minimum two-night stay during the school holidays.
Book Your Very Own Wild Camping Meadow today
Simply fill in a the details below and Clive will be in touch to confirm your wild camping booking.