Wild Camping Pitches
Top Farm now offers ‘Off Grid Wild Camping’ on your very own exclusive three acre meadow isolated from our main camping fields. Buttercup Meadow affords a true off grid and back to nature camping experience. You’ll enjoy the tranquillity, isolation and privacy that the meadow affords, and you’ll be able to have your very own campfire as well. If you bring a bow saw, you’ll be able to visit the adjacent 20 acre woodland and cut your very own campfire logs from fallen timber, free of charge.
Buttercup Meadow is teeming with wild life and it backs directly onto Top Farm’s 20 acre private woodland and stream. We’ve prepared a 14 metre by 7 metre woodchip pad that ensures that your tent will not get muddy. The meadow includes a covered field kitchen which will protect ‘chef’ and the ingredients from the elements.
Groups of 4-10 people can wild camp exclusively on Buttercup Meadow
Minimum two night stay during the school holidays
|May to September||Adult||Child||All meadow|
|Pitches per person, per night||£12 ||£8||Minimum £48|
Pre erected bell tents and equipment are also available for hire, please select this option on your enquiry form.
- Buttercup Meadow does not have its own drinking water supply nor any electricity supply.
- The good news is we’ll deliver ‘fresh water’ to you each day, you’ll just need to bring a large freshwater container.
- The meadow has its own chemical loo and cabin in case of emergencies as the main toilet and shower block is a quarter of a mile away.
- Cars can’t gain access to this location and will need to be parked on our car park, but don’t worry, we will transport your tent(s) and all of your camping equipment to and from Buttercup Meadow on one of our trailers.
- Minimum two night stay during the school holidays.