Top Farm now offers ‘Off Grid Wild Camping’ on your very own exclusive three-acre meadow isolated from our main camping fields. This means that your group will be the ONLY ONES staying on this isolated and hidden meadow – for the whole time that you’ve hired it.
´Buttercup Meadow´ affords a true off-grid and back to nature camping experience. You’ll enjoy the tranquillity, isolation and privacy that the meadow affords, and you’ll be able to have your very own campfire as well. If you bring a bow saw, you’ll be able to visit the adjacent 20-acre woodland and cut your very own campfire logs from fallen timber, free of charge.
Buttercup Meadow is teeming with wildlife and it backs directly onto Top Farm’s 20-acre private woodland and stream. We’ve prepared a 14 metre by 7 metre woodchip pad that ensures that your tent will not get muddy. The meadow includes a covered field kitchen which will protect ‘chef’ and the ingredients from the elements.
|May to September||Adult||Child||All meadow|
|Pitches per person, per night||£12 ||£8||Minimum £48|
Groups of 4-10 people can wild camp exclusively on Buttercup Meadow
Minimum two-night stay during the school holidays
Pre erected bell tents and equipment are also available for hire, please select this option on your enquiry form.
- Buttercup Meadow does not have any electricity supply.
- The good news is that it now has its own flushing toilet, drinking water tap, and solar-powered shower.
- The main toilet and shower block is a pleasant grassland walk of a quarter of a mile – there are hot showers and a wet room (with boilers), a hairdryer, communal fridge & freezer, and spare three-pin plugs so that you can recharge your phones and tablets.
- Cars can’t gain access to this location and will need to be parked in our car park, but don’t worry, we will transport your tent(s) and all of your camping equipment to and from Buttercup Meadow on one of our trailers.
- Minimum two-night stay during the school holidays.
Book your Wild Camping Pitch today
Simply fill in a the details below and Clive will be in touch to confirm your wild camping booking.